The estrogen is an essential hormone in the female body. Men do not have this hormone; a hormone essential in a man’s body is testosterone. Estrogen is very effective in influencing a woman‘s body posture, the ability of reproduction and menstruation. Therefore, for women of all ages should not experience deficiency of this hormone. Furthermore, what effect if there are low estrogen symptoms?
Estrogen in a balanced condition will provide beauty and health for women. Women over the age of 35 years should strengthen these hormones in the body to avoid premature aging. The following are symptoms that occur when a woman has estrogen hormone deficiency:
- Hair loss. An example is the woman who just gave birth. During pregnancy, estrogen hormone is high, so that the hair grows fast. About three months after gave birth, the hormone estrogen drop to 50%, this is what causes hair loss.
- Skin sags, becomes wrinkled, including the breasts to sag and muscle elasticity is reduced.
- Menstruation becomes irregularly. In women who deficiency estrogen, it is certain irregularly menstrual schedule despite their young age. Maybe three months once they had experienced menstruation, there is even a woman who until two years of not having periods although she was 35 years.
- Lack of sexual function. Low estrogen causes dryness in the vagina and pain during intercourse.
- Mood changes, lethargy, and often moody.
- Diseases such as osteoporosis, coronary heart disease, dementia/Alzheimer’s, stroke, urinary incontinence, and also bone and muscle pain.
- Hot-flashes. It is sweating a lot and feel the heat without cause, although in a cool place.
- Nervousness, attacked feelings of fear, lack of confidence, excessive jealousy, ending in depression.
Concrete examples of women who experience low estrogen are the women who experienced menopause. Usually they will be much to complain about their health. And within 5-10 years after menopause, it could cause problems bone loss (osteoporosis). Menopause in the past regarded as a natural process and reasonable by elderly women, and do not need to be treated. But with current medical technology is increasingly sophisticated, women may continue to experience menstruation even though age was old. Hormone replacement therapy is a treatment for women experiencing menopause, so that menstruation does not stop to maintain estrogen stay awake.
Low estrogen symptoms must be treated soon. For healthy women who likes cooking, maybe article about how to make an omelette can be useful for you.