The most delicious breakfast menu, and practical cooking process is the omelette. How to make an omelette? This is not the only way to cook omelette perfunctory, but it requires some special tips for egg-based menu becomes perfect. This is perfect is about delights, variety, healthy and attractive appearance. So while making omelette at home with improvised materials in the refrigerator, it will feel to enjoy breakfast at a five star hotel. It will not be difficult, even beginners can create this menu with a delicious and attractive.
Before practice in the kitchen to make omelette, you need to know the following tips that will make an omelette processed so attractive, healthy and perfect:
- Add water, milk or creamer in beaten eggs, so that the omelette was soft and mild.
- Besides salt, pepper can be selected as seasonings. Using white pepper will produce colors that are not visible or natural, while black pepper can produce attractive color.
- Better lift omelet when the top is still slightly liquid when served, because the heat will continue cooking until the omelet is cooked perfectly. If the omelet scrambled until cooked, the top of the omelet can be dry.
- For the choice of raw meat such as beef, chicken or shrimp minced, enter this meat in the beaten eggs to mature. But if your choice is processed meats like sausage or smoke beef, you can put it on when poured over the eggs in the pan.
- Use a nonstick pan, do not use wok.
Here is a simple recipe to make an omelette.
In order for all of omelette-making process runs smoothly, prepare first all the necessary ingredients and tools before starting to cook:
- Omelette Cooking equipment, prepare a pan, spatula, bowl and fork to whisk eggs.
- Omelette Materials, the following are the materials that you can choose, according to your taste, well adapted to the existing materials in your refrigerator:
- Butter or cooking oil or olive oil for frying.
- Pre onions or garlic or onion or green onion, thinly sliced.
- Chicken eggs or duck eggs 2 point.
- Salt, pepper.
- For those of you who like vegetables can choose all kinds of vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, cabbage, Napa cabbage or other vegetables. If you prefer meat, they can choose minced meat, sausages, minced shrimp, smoke beef or other meat ingredients. Vegetables and meat you can also select both.
- Prepare the tomato sauce, shredded cheese or mayonnaise for added last.
How to Make Omelette
Beat 2 eggs together with the spices as necessary (material no.4), onion (material No. 2) and also the no.5 meat is still raw material in the bowl with a fork. Add 2 tablespoons of water in the beaten eggs and beat again until foamy egg.
Prepare a pan with little oil (material No. 1) for frying. When oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs into the pan, use a low heat for evenly cooked omelette. Allow a few minutes so that the bottom of the egg hardens. Enter the vegetables and processed meats like sausage or smoke beef (no.5 material) in a half circle of eggs. Allow a few seconds until the top of the egg is rather dry and then fold the empty half-circle of eggs before, so the vegetables are in the midst of a half circle of eggs. Turn over the eggs to cook evenly.
After that, lift the eggs and serve on a plate with extra shredded cheese, sauce or mayonnaise on the top.
Enjoy the perfect omelette!
Do not think how to make an omelette is something that is difficult, first you will experience a trial and error like egg not intact when reversed, or not yet cooked in the middle. But with practice one or twice in the next, I am sure you will definitely be an expert, like a professional chef. Making omelet is easier than it must measuring how much cholesterol per day.